2020 Virtual Diabetes Canada/CSEM Professional Conference
UPDATE: Diabetes Canada/CSEM Professional Conference to be Held Virtually!
The 2020 Diabetes Canada/CSEM Professional Conference will now be a virtual education experience! Join us online October 28–30, 2020.
REGISTER NOW for the conference.
The CONFERENCE AGENDA is available here.
New for 2020:
- One stream per day: Allied Health, Scientific, and Endocrinology & Metabolism
- 45-minute accredited sessions, including Q&A
- Virtual Exhibit Hall and Poster Hall
- Virtual Networking Opportunities
CSEM Day is Friday, October 30, 2020
Topics and Speakers include:
- Dr. Jacques Genest Lecture: New Developments in Imaging for Endocrinologists - Prof. Dr. med James Nagarajah, Netherlands
- Dr. Henry Friesen Lecture: Genetic Testing in Daily Clinical Endocrinology Practice with a Focus on Diabetes - Dr. Andrew Hattersley, United Kingdom
- Obesity Update – New Guidelines - Dr. Sue Pedersen, Canada
Residents' Day is Tuesday, October 27, 2020
CSEM is also excited to announce that the annual Residents' Day Review Course will be offered virtually on Tuesday, October 27, 2020. Resident clinical vignettes and research project abstracts can be submitted here before September 7, 2020. The day is FREE for CSEM Resident Members, but you do need to register for the conference. Sign up now!
The final agenda is available here.
CSEM Resident Clinical Vignette/Research Project Guidelines available here.
More information will be posted here as it becomes available.