For Graduating Endocrine Residents
How to Find a Job
- Check out Dr. Alexander Sorisky's and Dr. Phyllis Hierlihy's presentations on life after residency — career planning perspectives from academic and community practice (presented at the CSEM Residents' Council Meeting 2016).
- Check out Dr. Ally Prebtani's presentation on the nitty-gritty details of finding the perfect job (presented at the CSEM Residents' Council Meeting 2006).
- Check out Dr. Maria Kraw's presentation with handy advice on how to negotiate your contract (presented at the CSEM Residents' Council Meeting 2006).
- Check out Dr. Alice Cheng's presentation with practical information on how to run an office (presented at the CSEM Residents' Council Meeting 2006).
How to Pass the Exam
- Exam writing: Practice, tips & a few more topics by Dr. Catherine Yu and Dr. Catherine Kelly.
- Endocrine practice exam questions by Dr. Laurie Mereu.
- The Endocrine Society offers Endocrine Self-Assessment Programs (ESAP) for endocrinologists seeking initial certification or re-certification. As well, they offer Endocrine Board Reviews (EBR) for the American Internal Medicine (ABIM) and Pediatric (ABP) board exams.