Royal College Examination
Annual Practice Exam
The Program Directors in Endocrinology & Metabolism organize an annual practice exam to ready candidates for the Royal College Exam. For more information, contact your Program Director.
For tips on studying for and writing the Royal College exam, see some presentations by CSEM faculty:
- Exam writing: Practice, tips & a few more topics by Dr. Catherine Yu and Dr. Catherine Kelly.
- Endocrine practice exam questions by Dr. Laurie Mereu.
Some Tips on Good Exam Writing
- Read the question carefully
- Be specific
- Be organized
- Order from most common to least common
- Do not add more answers than requested
Endocrine Self-Assessment Programs and Endocrine Board Review Courses
- Internal Medicine ESAP 2019: book format or online course format
- Pediatric ESAP 2019–2020: book format or online course format
The Real Thing
Check out the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada's website for up-to-date information on the date and locations of the next examination in Endocrinology and Metabolism:
Information about the RCPSC's examination format is also available:
A copy of the most recent (January 2013) version of the RCPSC's Final In-Training Evaluation Report (FITER) / Fiche d'évaluation en fin de formation (FEFF) is also available: