Become a Resident Associate
We Are YOU!
We are subspecialty residents across Canada, in both pediatric and adult endocrinology and metabolism residency programs.
What Do We do?
- Voice our perspectives and needs to the endocrine community, through the CSEM
- Coordinate communication among residents
- Host an annual Residents' Day Review Course
What Are the Benefits of Being an Associate?
- It's free for residents!
- Keeps you up-to-date with the latest in the Canadian and international endocrinology and metabolism community
- Links you to all other Canadian trainees, potential future employers and research collaborators
- Entitles you to apply for financial support to attend the Annual Meetings
- Entitles you to apply for CSEM awards and grants
Who's Eligible to Become a Resident Associate?
Any resident in a Royal College–accredited residency program in Endocrinology and Metabolism (pediatric and internal medicine) in Canada.
How Can I Become a Resident Associate?
Click here to access the CSEM Membership Portal.
Be an Annual Meeting Committee Member
Voluntary position, 1–4 members
Responsibility: Curriculum development and implementation of annual Residents Review Course, held a day before CDA/CSEM.
Interested or have any questions or suggestions? Contact us.