From time to time, the CSEM receives notices about drug safety issuees from Health Canada.
- Taro-Zoledronic acid injection recalled because it may contain particulate matter (August 9, 2022)
- Summary Safety Review — Nexavar (sorafenib): Health Canada assessing the potential risk of thrombotic microangiopathy (August 10, 2022)
- Summary Safety Review — methadone: Health Canada assessing potential risk of hypoglycemia (February 8, 2022)
- Lupron and Lupron Depot: Risk of pseudotumor cerebri/idiopathic intracranial hypertension in pediatric patients (January 4, 2022)
- One lot of Eli Lilly Glucagon (DIN 02243297, lot D239382A, expiry May 10, 2022) recalled (September 25, 2021):
- Dopamine agonist withdrawal syndrome (June 7, 2021):