Call for Nominations
CSEM is calling for nominations for the role of President-Elect and 2 Director positions on Council. Council members play an integral role in the growth and success of our organization. We're looking for enthusiastic and committed CSEM members with strong leadership abilities, and collaboration and communication skills. We want members who can help develop and deliver programs, and who are connected to the endocrine and metabolism community. Council advises the membership on matters related to governance, public policy, committee representation and strategic direction of the Society.
CSEM is recruiting Council members who collectively reflect the diversity of the endocrine medical and research community, including constituent geographic areas, as well as all areas of endocrinology (i.e.: adult, pediatric academic, community and research), skills and experience. We strive for inclusivity and discourage discrimination based on, but not limited to, gender, language, race, cultural background, sexual orientation, age, and ability.
Nominees must be:
- Active CSEM member for 2023. Affiliate and emeritus members are not eligible.
- Enthusiastic and committed to developing and delivering excellent programming.
- Able to work with a group to achieve results.
- Connected within the endocrine and metabolism health and research network.
- Collaborative and demonstrate strong communication skills.
- Knowledgeable about endocrinology and metabolism health, care and/or research.
Nominate yourself or a colleague by Wednesday, May 31, 2023.
- Candidates may nominate themselves or a fellow CSEM member.
- Submit the nomination online by May 31, 2023.
- The CSEM Nominating Committee reviews all candidates according to eligibility criteria and diversity considerations.
- The Committee proposes a slate of candidates to CSEM Council and members for approval at the 2023 Annual General Meeting on October 28, 2023.