Join or Renew Your 2018 Membership Today
Click here to view an invitation to join the CSEM from our Past President, Dr. Connie Chik.
Click here to see our recruitment poster with more information about CSEM membership.
CSEM membership renewal for the 2018 year will be due on January 15, 2018. Renew your 2018 CSEM membership today using the Online CSEM Membership Portal.
CSEM Active Membership Benefits:
- Network: Contribute and collaborate with a network of endocrinologists across Canada and build your career potential through a united community
- Be a leader: Full voting rights and the opportunity to take part in CSEM committees and leadership roles. Be a part of mentorship and leading improvement in scientific study and clinical practice in the fields of endocrinology and metabolism
- Discounted member rates: Active members receive discounted rates for meetings, accredited educational events and activities
- Stay connected: Receive the latest news about upcoming events, jobs, awards, grants and resources
It is only through a strong and engaged membership base that CSEM can effectively advance our agenda. Thank you in advance for renewing your membership and supporting our Society!
To renew your membership today, or to update your personal profile, simply login at https://csem.wildapricot.org/ using your e-mail and password. This secure, easy to use self-serve portal will enable you to:
- renew and pay your membership yearly via a secure, payment card industry-compliant system
- manage your information with CSEM and be able to tell us how we can best communicate with you
- access a self-serve logon and password recovery tool
- reduce your carbon footprint
- and much more to come…
If you have not yet been assigned a password, or if you have forgotten your password, use the password recovery feature by clicking “forgot password”. An e-mail will automatically be sent to you, which will enable you to reset your password.
To apply to join the CSEM for the first time, simply go to https://csem.wildapricot.org/ and click on “Become a Member or Associate of the CSEM” and follow the instuctions.