Join or Renew Your 2017 Membership Today
Click here to view an invitation to join the CSEM from our President, Dr. Connie Chik.
Click here to see our recruitment poster with more information about CSEM membership.
2017 CSEM membership renewals are now due! Members may now renew their membership online using the CSEM Membership Portal! This secure, easy to use self-serve portal will enable you to:
- renew and pay your membership yearly via a secure, payment card industry-compliant system
- manage your information with CSEM and be able to tell us how we can best communicate with you
- access a self-serve logon and password recovery tool
- reduce your carbon footprint
- and much more to come…
It’s easy! To renew your membership today, or to update your personal profile, simply login at https://csem.wildapricot.org/ using your e-mail and password.
If you have not yet been assigned a password, or if you have forgotten your password, use the password recovery feature by clicking “forgot password”. An e-mail will automatically be sent to you, which will enable you to reset your password.
To apply to join the CSEM for the first time, simply go to https://csem.wildapricot.org/ and click on “Become a Member or Associate of the CSEM” and follow the instuctions.
CSEM Active Membership Benefits:
- Network: Contribute and collaborate with a network of endocrinologists across Canada and build your career potential through a united community
- Be a leader: Full voting rights and the opportunity to take part in CSEM committees and leadership roles. Be a part of mentorship and leading improvement in scientific study and clinical practice in the fields of endocrinology and metabolism
- Discounted member rates: Active members receive discounted rates for meetings, accredited educational events and activities
- Stay connected: Receive the latest news about upcoming events, jobs, awards, grants and resources
NEW! Receive a 10% discount of your membership fee if you nominate a new member!